I have found in WWJ:
- An amazing group of people, willing to share ideas, knowledge, insights, doubts, dreams and projects, with a clear purpose to co-create a better future for the business, the society and the planet.
- An amazing group of people open to see, to sense and to feel. To be vulnerable and courageous while learning and co-creating together.
- An amazing group of people with open minds, open hearts and open arms (and smiles 😊) always ready to receive all that arrived at that space, independently of their background.
I have given to WWJ:
– My time, my willingness to learn, my trust, my confidence and some of my feelings and my opinions during the backstage sessions.
- My effort to disseminate the WWJ messages to other friends as well as in my own social media contents
- My gratitude for this journey of intention and action, towards a better future.
I have learnt with WWJ:
- that even with the online tools is possible to create deep connections between people from different countries, professional backgrounds and ages from all over the world, because the processes and the techniques are based on the essentials – empathy, vulnerability and joy as well as organization, focus, bias to action and last but not least, always searching for win-win solutions.
- I have learnt several online facilitation tools and how they can be used in different contexts. - I have learnt several subjects that I was not so familiar with, as climate design.