I have found in WWJ: A really awesome group of diverse individuals from across the world from whom I have learnt so much. I have looked forward to Wednesdays to learn more and hear diverse perspectives. The light-hearted and fun atmosphere, but yet so powerful with its deep learning, has been absolutely amazing in getting me through the past few months.
I have given to WWJ: I have shared my own experiences in the breakout rooms and in so doing have hopefully contributed to something bigger and facilitated the interconnections.
I have learnt with WWJ: ... I have really appreciated the interactive nature of the WWJ sessions... but all so well run and professional. This actually helped me in turn as an academic and facilitator with running my own Zoom sessions.... especially with the breakout rooms. The WWJ philosophy about chaos and learning, helped so much!
I have found in WWJ:
- An amazing group of people, willing to share ideas, knowledge, insights, doubts, dreams and projects, with a clear purpose to co-create a better future for the business, the society and the planet.
- An amazing group of people open to see, to sense and to feel. To be vulnerable and courageous while learning and co-creating together.
- An amazing group of people with open minds, open hearts and open arms (and smiles 😊) always ready to receive all that arrived at that space, independently of their background.
I have given to WWJ:
– My time, my willingness to learn, my trust, my confidence and some of my feelings and my opinions during the backstage sessions.
- My effort to disseminate the WWJ messages to other friends as well as in my own social media contents
- My gratitude for this journey of intention and action, towards a better future.
I have learnt with WWJ:
- that even with the online tools is possible to create deep connections between people from different countries, professional backgrounds and ages from all over the world, because the processes and the techniques are based on the essentials – empathy, vulnerability and joy as well as organization, focus, bias to action and last but not least, always searching for win-win solutions.
- I have learnt several online facilitation tools and how they can be used in different contexts. - I have learnt several subjects that I was not so familiar with, as climate design.
I have found in WWJ a diverse community of professionals ready to explore different aspects of humanity, design, joy, facilitation and learning.
I have given to WWJ my own practiced presence, shared my experience and created space for learning for everyone in my own session.
I have learnt with WWJ new perspectives to familiar issues and familiar perspectives to new issues.
I have found in WWJ: A community and connections during a period of isolation and radical change in society and working life. I have found new inspiration to my work.
I have given to WWJ: I have shared my own professional experiences and given positive input, active participation.
I have learnt with WWJ: About my self as a leader and new ways to build community and interact with distance.
I found in WWJ New connection with great new insights on culture and new ways of working.
I gave to WWJ: just my time and willingness to join view sessions.
I have learned in WWJ: that failing forward is a great way of starting new journeys and discovering new ways of working. I have learned that you guys have an amazing active community that's willing to share, connect and learn. It's impressive what you guys have done!!